You Busy? Watch Our Recorded Geo fencing Marketing Webinar. Here is What You’ll Learn:
- How White Label Marketing Agencies Can Win More Business
- What Is Geo fencing Marketing
- Dispel Many Geofencing Myths
- Realtime Geofencing Case Study
- Strategy & Use Cases With Geo fencing
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
See How Geofencing Marketing Could Work For You
Our Geo fencing and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers.
- Digital Marketing Agency wants to white label and resell and bring geo fence advertising solutions to its clients. We provide 24/7 On Demand Reporting & Analytics to our agency partners.
Many Ways To Use Geofencing Marketing
Use Geofencing To Target Buildings, Nearby Traffic & Even Yourself For Customer Loyalty Marketing
Tradeshows & Events
Use Geofencing To Target Convention Centers, Stadiums, Sporting Events & Trade Shows
Use Our New Addressable Geofencing To Target Individuals Households: 1,000 - 1,000,000 Addresses
Target other retailers or your competitor's locations and serve ads to their customers
How Geo fencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Geo fencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting beit New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Location Based Advertising (Geo-fencing)
Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be.
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo fenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is my advertising producing actual walk-ins to my store?
Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Learn About Conversion Zone Tracking
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser Precise “Addressable Geofencing“
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Advanced B2B & B2C Geofencing (Segmenting Users From Employees To Customers)
As part of our advanced tier of geofencing, our team can segment users and parse out those who are employees versus actual customers. Why does that matter? If you want to reach individuals who are hospital administrators instead of patients, we can do that. If you want to target people visited a location 5 times a week, we can segment those individuals. Here are the other practical uses of segmentation geofencing:
- Organization that wants to reach the employees of a location versus the customers
- Company that needs to build an audience based on their core customers being B2B customers
- Organizations trying to achieve more efficiencies in ad spend by eliminating employees from their targeting pool
- Reach those users on desktop devices instead of mobile devices
Our advanced timed based layering gives more control and better targeting capabilities to organizations that need to get their message in front of a defined segment of users and we work across many countries and cities including New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Key Geo Fencing Benefits
- Only Need Location Services of Mobile Device Turned On. NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require Physical BEACONS
- Location File Import and Export Capability
- Granular Localization via Custom Shapes & Sizes
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geofencing Marketing Case Studies
Mountain Resort Reaches CTR Peak With Our Team
How An Optometry Clinic Delivered A High CTR With Sprk Agency
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 888-123-4567